July camp 4 - Enrol now
🏀 Holiday Hoops: Unleash Your Potential & Have a Blast! 🏀
Join us for a day or five days of non-stop fun, basketball development, life skills training and friend-making.
Our experienced coaches will assess each player and group them according to age and skill level, ensuring everyone plays with peers of similar abilities. This approach fosters a supportive and motivating environment where players can learn from each other and push themselves to reach their full potential.
So what are you waiting for? Don’t miss this incredible opportunity to unleash your basketball potential. Sign up for our July Holiday Hoops basketball camp and prepare for excitement, growth, and plenty of basketball action!
Week 2: 3 July – 7 July, 2023
Open to ages: 6 – 18 years
Program duration: 1 – 5 days x 6 hours per day
$160 - $935 incl GST
Our holiday camps offer:
- Comprehensive Skill Development: Hone your skills with targeted training sessions, focusing on dribbling, shooting, passing, and defensive techniques with our NBA-Approved coaches.
- Daily Life Skills Themes: Empower yourself with essential life skills that will benefit you both on and off the court, including teamwork, leadership, and sportsmanship.
- Dynamic Gameplay: Put your skills to the test with exciting 1×1, 2×2, 3×3, and 5×5 gameplay formats that foster healthy competition and camaraderie.
- Certificate of Participation: Receive recognition for your hard work with a certificate at the end of the camp.
- Awards: Stand a chance to be recognised with MVP, Most Improved Player, and the Coach’s Award.
- Exclusive player kit and backpack.
Join us for an unforgettable experience during the holiday break as you immerse yourself in the exciting world of basketball.
What makes us different
The coaches will introduce and familiarise all student-athletes with NBA Basketball School Australia’s holistic development training methodology and techniques.
NBA approved curriculum
With input from NBA coaches, former NBA players, and player development experts, NBA Basketball School Australia has developed a comprehensive curriculum approved by the NBA and will be taught by NBA-approved coaches.
A transformational player development approach that focuses on the social, emotional, mental, and intellectual growth of participants through the use of sport.
The program will operate out of state-of-art basketball facilities and will feature Wilson NBA leather basketballs, so participants can experience an authentic NBA experience.
The program is led by experienced passionate foreign and local coaches, who are trained and guided by the program’s NBA Approved Technical Director.
Exclusive player kit
All players receive an incredible NBA Basketball School branded player kit including a NBA Basketball School Jersey, Shorts, Backpack, Notebook, Drink bottle, Progress Report and a Certificate of Participation.
Meet the coaches
Our coaches are at the very heart of our organisation. With a passion for youth basketball, each one of our coaches is hand-picked for their expertise, dedication, and ability to inspire youth. We are growing our coaching team, so if you are keen to join us, get in touch.